KEYS SPECIFICATIONS :
- Type : Dynamic
- Frequency Response : 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open circuit voltage) : –54.5 dBV/Pa (1.85 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance : Rated impedance is 150 Ω (300 Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity : Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector : Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Weight : Net: 298 g
- Dimensions 162 mm L x 51 mm W
Overview : The legendary SM58® is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone that is consistently the first choice of vocal performers around the globe. Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimizing background noise, delivering warm and clear vocal reproduction.
Features : Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff • Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise • Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise • Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter • Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees • Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability • Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic • Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz.