KEY SPECIFICATIONS :
- Type : Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response : 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open circuit voltage) : 53.5 dBV/Pa (2.10 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Polarity : Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Output Impedance : 600 Ω
- Weight : Net: 300 g
- Connector : Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
Overview : The PGA48 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a professional quality microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in spoken word and karaoke performance, the PGA48 features an on/off switch, swivel adapter, zipper pouch and choice of XLR cable or QTR ( ¼") cable, or without cable.
Features : Tailored microphone cartridge design specifically for clarity in the standard frequency range of speech • Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise • Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and classic silver ball grille • Available with and without XLR Cable for flexibility in gear choice –15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-XLR cable –15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-QTR cable –Also available without cable • On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation • Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand • Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport • Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments.