KEY SPECIFICATIONS :
- Type : Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response : 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open circuit voltage) : 55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Polarity : Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Output Impedance : 150 Ω
- Weight : Net: 294 g
- Connector : Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
Overview : The PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is a professional quality microphone featuring highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in lead and backup vocal performance applications, the PGA58 comes with an on/off switch, swivel adapter, carrying pouch.
Features : Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance • Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise • Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence • Available with and without cables for flexibility in gear choice –15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-XLR cable –15 ft (4.6 m) XLR-QTR cable –Also available without cable • On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation • Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand • Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport • Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments.