KEY SPECIFICATIONS :
- Type : Dynamic
- Frequency Response : 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz Open circuit voltage) : –56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV) 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance : Rated impedance is 150 Ω (300 Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity : Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector : Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Weight : Net: 284 g
- Dimensions 157 mm L x 32 mm W
Overview : An industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic microphone that can be found onstage and in studios around the world. The ideal choice for sound reinforcement and recording applications, the legendary SM57 is tuned for clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments, targeting the main sound source while minimizing background noise.
Features : Frequency response tailored for drums, guitars, and vocals • Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise • Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise • Extremely durable under the heaviest use • Supplied break-resistant swivel adapter that rotates 180° • Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.