Sire have teamed up with iconic fusion guitarist Larry Carlton to create their own line supreme acoustic guitars. The A4 is a breath of fresh air into the bloated mid-price acoustic market, boasting high class features you simply won't find among competitors.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Top Material: Roasted Solid Spruce
- Body Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Binding: Herringbone
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Frets: 2.0mm Small
- String Nut: Bone nut, 43mm Width
- String Saddle: Bone Saddle, 72mm Width
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Dove Tail Joint
- Pickups: 1 Piezo(under Saddle), 1 Condenser Mic.
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Mic Mix
- Electronics: Sire SIB Acoustic EQ System
- Knobs: Sire Acoustic Soft Knob
- Tuning Gear: Sire Acoustic Diecasting Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome