Sergio Tordini Makes A Range Of Brass And Wind Instruments, And High Quality Violins. Each Instrument Is Manufactured In A Traditional Design, With Select Materials Particularly Chosen To Enhance The Tonal Balance Of The Products. The Stc441 Is Made Of Solid Spruce For The Top Body And Maple For The Sides And Back. This Is Further Complimented With An Ebony Fingerboard. Manufactured In State-Of-The-Art Facilities, These Instruments Are Economically Designed And Are An Excellent Choice For The Discerning Musician.
- 4/4 (Full Size) Acoustic Violin
- Solid Spruce top : Solid Maple side and back
- Ebony pegs, chin rest and fingerboard, Brazilwood bow with white horsehair.
- Lightweight foam fitting soft case, High quality rosin.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects