Featuring a comprehensive collection of onboard Indian instruments (Voices) and an auto accompaniment function (Styles) that draws from a broad spectrum of Indian music genres, the PSR-I400 is the ultimate portable keyboard for learning Indian music. It also comes equipped with a number of lesson functions including a built-in Tabla / Mridangam & Tanpura function called “Riyaz,” that makes learning to play songs or traditional Indian “Raga” scales a fast and enjoyable process.
PSR-I400 Everything you need for an enjoyable Indian music experience
Playing the PSR-I400 can be a truly enjoyable family affair. An array of essential traditional instrument sounds (Voices) and auto accompaniment Styles make it fun for family members of all ages to play Indian Music, from classic standards to modern hits.
A full-fledged instrument for learning and playing Indian music
The PSR-I400 offers several learning features that make developing keyboard skills a faster, more enjoyable process. We believe the best way to learn and improve is by having fun, and the more your children improve, the greater their commitment to continuing to learn and enjoy playing music.
The PSR-I400 is the ideal keyboard to enjoy playing and learning a wide variety of Indian music genres.
- For learning and playing Indian music
- 764 instruments, including 30 Indian instruments
- 218 types of auto accompaniment Styles, including 35 Indian Styles
- 355 Music Database, including 50 from Indian movies to find the ideal settings.
- Riyaz (Tabla / Mridangam & Tanpura) function with 20 Taals
- 15 Indian Raga scales, 100 Lesson Songs & downloadable Song Book
- Touch Response Keyboard
- Powerful amplifiers with bass reflex speakers
- Pitch bend wheel
- Lesson function