Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
6-Channel Mixing Console: Max. 2 Mic / 6 Line Inputs (2 mono + 2 stereo) / 1 Stereo Bus.
- 6-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 2 Mic / 6 Line Inputs (2 mono + 2 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- XLR balanced outputs
- PAD switch on mono inputs (26 dB (Mono))
- HPF@80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- +48V phantom power
- Level Meter : 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +6, +3, 0, -3, -10, -20 dB]
- Power Requirements : 100 V-240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption : 12W
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 149 mm x 62 mm x 202 mm (5.9"x 2.4"x 7.9")
- Net Weight: 0.9 kg (1.98 lbs.)