Launchkey is our intuitive and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live, designed to give you everything you need to create and play your music. Made for creators of all abilities, Launchkey gives you inspirational tools to expand your musical vocabulary. Scale and Chord modes and a powerful arpeggiator push your musical creativity and help start new ideas.
- Ableton Live Integration
Launchkey gives you unrivalled access to Ableton Live’s functions, including Capture MIDI, track arm, quantise, click and loop controls.
- Expand Your Musical Vocabulary
Inspirational features include Scale Mode, Chord Modes and a powerful arpeggiator, which together extend your musical capabilities and let you create in new ways.
- Custom Modes: Control Anything
The full-size five-pin MIDI output, works with any MIDI-compatible device. Use Novation Components to configure four Custom Modes, which map Launchkey’s knobs, faders and pads to software and hardware features.
- Standalone Operation
Launchkey works standalone, so it’s the perfect controller for any music-making setup, with or without a computer. The Scale and Chord Modes, arpeggiator and Custom Modes can all be used to control an all-hardware studio or live rig.
- Dimension: 258mm H, 952mm W, 77mm D
- 16x2 char screen
- 16 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49/61 key models)
- 5 pin MIDI out socket
- Arm/select buttons (49/61 key models)
- Arp/scale/fixed chord buttons
- Octave up/down buttons
- Play/stop/record/loop buttons
- Track navigation buttons
- Capture MIDI/quantise/click/undo buttons
- Stop/solo/mute button
- Scene launch button
- Device select/device lock buttons
- USB B socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Works with Ableton Live 10 or later. Ableton Live 10 Lite included.
- Full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI.
- Launchkey also works as a standard MIDI controller.
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included