Impulse is our ultra-responsive and expressive keyboard with loads of fully assignable controls. Designed for people who love to play keys, it's a pleasure to play and integrates seamlessly with Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Pro Tools and other major music software.
Create Expressive Performances
- Ultra-responsive, full-size, piano keyboard with semi-weighted action and aftertouch.
Accurately Capture Your Playing
- Our unique High Rate Scan (HRS) technology scans your keyboard 10,000 times per second to capture every nuance of your performance.
Easily Assign All Controls
- Easily control all major music software, including Ableton Live, Logic and Pro Tools for instant hands-on DAW, instrument and plug-in control.
Shape Your Sound
- Endless smooth-action knobs, low-profile faders, assignable buttons and LCD feedback display for directly shaping your sound.
Do More with Your Drum Pads
- Velocity-sensitive pads for rolling and looping beats, designing arpeggios and launching clips in Ableton Live.
Tough Enough to Tour
- Solid and tough enough to handle the most demanding live situations.
Plug-In and Play
- Fully class compliant and USB bus-powered, so you can plug in and play on Mac or Windows without a power supply or drivers.
Make Music Immediately
- Comes with everything you need to start performing your music.
Learn with Melodics
- Free keys and pad drumming lessons with Melodics makes you get the most out of your controller straight out of the box.
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive piano style keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 8 multi-colour large backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 endless encoders (infinite rotation)
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- Custom blue-backlit LCD display
- 6 function buttons (4 with LED indicators)
- 4 control switch buttons with LEDs (49 & 61 note) 3 control switch buttons with LEDs (25 note)
- 9 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- Arpeggiator with tap tempo and roll
- USB B 2.0
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Expression pedal 1/4” jack socket
- MIDI In and MIDI Out din sockets
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 8 or greater to work with Impulse. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Impulse integration. Impulse will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered
Power supply not included
- Impulse 61: 1022mm (40.2”) length x 332mm (13”) depth x 100mm (3.94”) height