The Epiphone Les Paul Special VE gives you a broken-in look and feel at an amazing price. The Les Paul Special VE delivers a fat and nasty tone, thanks to its two open-coil humbucker pickups. It features a poplar body that is acoustically resonant, and the mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard add warmth and sustain. The Epiphone Les Paul Special VE also boasts a cool vintage worn finish that feels just right.
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- Classic Black Speed Knob Controls
- 60s SlimTaper-D Profile Okoume Neck
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 60's slim taper D profile
- Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-o-matic fixed bridge
- Tuners: Premium covered, 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 700T Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch