The T5V is a highly affordable two-way nearfield monitor and optimized for small control rooms.
With its 5” woofer the bass-frequency response of the T5V extends to 45 Hz. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25 kHz and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series monitors.
- U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded U-ART membrane
- HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Vertical 2-way system with 5” woofer
- Spacious rear-firing bass reflex port
- Linear frequency response of 45 Hz to 25 kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 106 dB
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Compact cabinet dimensions