The choice of top recording and production engineers who demand unmatched accuracy and resolution that reveals critical sonic details. An unbeatable choice for production environments handling any combination of digital and analog sources in stereo or surround formats.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified near field studio monitor
- 5" cone woofer and 1" titanium dome high-frequency unit delivers 50Hz- 40kHz frequency response
- 67 watts (LF 40W + HF 27W) dynamic bi-amplified power.
- XLR balanced input and 1/4" unbalanced input.
- 31 positions Level Control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
- TRIM Control(High/Low).
- Full magnetic shielding.
- Type: Biamp 2-way Powered Speaker
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz LF: 24 dB/oct, HF: 24 dB/oct
- Overall Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 40 kHz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Output Level: 101 dB, 1 m on Axis
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-1/16 x 11 x 8-3/16 inches (179 x 279 x 208 mm)
- Weight: 17.41 lbs (7.9 kg)
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Low frequency driver: 5" cone
- High frequency tweeter: 1.0" Titanium dome
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex
- Material: PP
- Output Power: LF 40 W THD = 0.02 %, RL = 4 Ohms; HF: 27 W, THD = 0.02 %, RL = 6 Ohm
- S/N, IHF-A filter: 94 dB, LEVEL = Max
- Input Sensitivity: XLR-3-31+4 dBu, LEVEL = Center -6 dBu, LEVEL = Max ; -10 dBu, LEVEL = Center -20 dBu, LEVEL = Max
- Input connector: XLR-3-31 (balanced), 10k Ohms, Phone (unbalanced) 10k Ohms
- Level: control 31 positions detent type VR
- High trim: +1.5/0/-1.5 db at 15 khz
- Low trim: +1.5/0/-1.5/-3 db at 60 hz
- Power: switch on/off
- Indicators: LED Green Power on
- Red: Clipping Red
- Power Consumption: 60W