With a newly-developed condenser capsule and an exterior based on the rugged metal chassis of the X1, the X1 A offers first-class sound & specifications at an even better "home studio" cost, featuring an extremely natural frequency response, massive SPL-handling capabilities (150dB!), switchable attenuation and low-cut filters, and a perfectly balanced sensitivity level - so it's at home on absolutely any source.
ALL-METAL HOUSING & PREMIUM FINISH
Unlike the cheaply constructed bodies of some other "entry-level" microphones, the X1 A's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise.
Eliminates the need for an external pop filter, and provides an extra layer of safety and security for the all-important capsule.
COMPLETELY NEW ACOUSTIC DESIGN
The X1 A's new condenser capsule design is a work of art, delivering stellar sonic performance on any source with incredible speed, accuracy, and well-balanced frequency response.
ATTENUATION & LOW CUT SWITCHES
The -20 dB pad switch on the left provides extended dynamic range, enabling a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments. The 100 Hz low-cut switch helps eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, and compensates for excessive bass with close-mic techniques
GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR
Ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection for years and years and years.
- Capsule Type: 2/3" Permanently-Biased Condenser
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: <50 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dB)
- Max SPL: 130 / 150 dB (0 / 20 dB pad, (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78 dB(A)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB(A)
- Dynamic Range: 114 / 134 dB (0 / 20 dB pad)
- Low Cut Filter: 100 Hz, 6 dB/oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 20 dB, switchable
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
- Power requirement: 48V phantom according to IEC 61938
- Recommended Load Impedance: >1K Ohms
- Current Consumption: 4.0 mA
- Diameter: 58 mm (2.28 in.) x Length: 169 mm (6.65 in.)
- Weight: 390 g / 13.8 oz
X1 A microphone
swivel mic clip
mic stand thread adapter