The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design. By combining the great-feeling “touch” that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI keyboards and the low-profile “thinness” of recent computer keyboard innovations, the nanoKEY2 provides a superior keyboard response for its class and size. It's designed with ample key width and plenty of space between the keys, reducing the chances of hitting a wrong note. The touch and velocity response have been carefully tuned, as only a manufacturer with Korg's track record and know-how can.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
Keyboard: 25-key with velocity
Pitch up/down buttons
OCTAVE up/down buttons
- Octave Shift up/down buttons octave range: -4 to +4
- Velocity Curves: Four
- Corresponding Software: Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
- Connections: mini-USB
- Power: USB bus power
- Power Consumption: USB bus power: less than 100 mA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 325 x 83 x 16 mm
Weight: 244 g
- Accessories: USB cable
Supported Computer: Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X.
Supported OS: Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
Supported Computer: Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Windows 7 (Intel USB chipset recommended)
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Later (32bit/64bit)