Built for versatility, the SA is musical chameleon. From clean rhythm to crunchy blues, all the way out to the most molten of metal, the SA shines in every genre. Its arched top emphasizes the beauty of the SA's many visual treatments, from straight-ahead solid colors to a stunning quilted grained maple with transparent finishes. Combined with its SSH pickup configuration and simple synchronized tremolo, the SA can traverse any musical territory.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Neck type: SA Maple neck
- Body: Flamed Maple top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Jatoba fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: Ibanez T102 tremolo bridge
- Neck pickup: Resolution Single (S) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle pickup: Resolution Single (S) middle pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width: 42mm at NUT
- b : Width: 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F