This slick Ibanez features the Edge Zero II tremolo system for flawless and accurate whammy work. Thanks to the zero point low friction system, tuning stabilitty is maximised and you can readily switch between a floating trem.
For trem players, the 350DXZ is a dream. As with other models in the RG series, the RG350DXZ is built to play fast with low action and high gain. Clean it up and you have warm cleans with just a bit of bite from the humbuckers. A great rock guitar.
Wizard III Maple neck
- Ibanez's thin, flat, and fast, yet strong and sturdy, Wizard neck offers unlimited playability for demanding players, and features a two-octave 24-fret fret board for wide tonal range.
IBZ Quantum Pickups
- The Quantum pickups provide dynamic tones for chording and rhythm playing. The Passive/Ceramic Quantum H humbuckers serve as brilliant lead pickups, delivering warm tones with strong harmonics.
Edge Zero II Tremolo
- Installation of the zero point system in the Edge Zero II makes tuning easier and faster as well as providing stable tuning for long performances, all while maintaining smooth tremolo playing. Loss of tuning is kept to a minimum even when a string breaks. For players that prefer a full floating system, simply remove the stop bar.
ZPS (Zero Point System)
- No friction points make the ZPS the smoothest Ibanez Back Stop ever.
An additional outer pair of springs provides easier tuning and better tuning stability than the traditional floating tremolo-plus the other strings will remain in tune if a string breaks.
Switchable To Floating Trem
- One of the best ZPS features! Just remove the stop bar and the ZPS easily changes to floating trem operation.
- Manually Adjustable Spring System
- Spring tension can be quickly set by thumb. There's no need for a hex wrench.
- neck type: 3pc Wizard III Maple neck
- body: Basswood body
- fret: Jumbo frets
- bridge: Edge-Zero II bridge w/ZPS3Fe
- neck pu: Quantum (H) neck pu
- middle pu: Quantum (S) mid pu
- bridge pu: Quantum (H) bridge pu
- hardware color: Black
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 58mm
- Thickness at 1st: 19mm
- Thickness at 12th: 21mm
- Radius: 400mmR