Our latest generation 18-in, 8-out USB interface is ideal for multi-instrumentalists, producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources such as drums, guitars, keyboards and vocals. It's our most comprehensive desktop interface, giving you four mic preamps, round-trip latency as low as 2.74ms*, class-leading sound quality, and two separate headphone outputs, so you can give different monitoring settings to two artists, or an engineer and artist. It's also expandable over ADAT. Focusrite interfaces are perfect partners for Pro Tools, so Scarlett 18i8 comes with Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite recording software and a suite of software and samples, so you can start recording straight away. Scarlett 18i8 works flawlessly with all major DAWs on Mac and PC, and we continue to work with Avid to ensure it is compatible with every update to Pro Tools.
- Supported operating systems Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Microphone inputs frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz +0.5/-1.5 dB, dynamic range 109 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N <0.002 percent, noise EIN -127 dBu, maximum input level +8.5 dBu Gain Range 50 dB
- Line inputs 1-4 frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz +0.5/-1.5 dB dynamic range 109 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N <0.003 percent maximum input level +22 dBu Gain Range 50 dB
- Monitor outputs (1-2) frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz plus/minus 0.5 dB dynamic range (line outputs) 108 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N <0.001 percent maximum output level (0 dBFS) +16 dBu
- Headphone outputs frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±0.5 dB dynamic range 108 dB (A-Weighted) THD+N <0.001 percent maximum output level +13 dBu