The Dante AVIO Bluetooth adapter provides wireless connectivity to Dante networks for mobile devices and computers.
It is ideal for both playback from smartphones to larger sound systems, and for connecting networked speakers and microphones to conferencing software.
Once configured, a user may rely upon Bluetooth to switch from local smartphone audio to a complete conferencing system to share what is being said with others.
- Connect any Bluetooth source to your Dante network
- Stream wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet or computer to your Dante network
- Allow smartphones to connect to conferencing systems without wires
Dante AVIO adapters are all fully-functional Dante interfaces, with all the features you’d expect from Dante audio networking. Each one delivers bit-perfect audio reproduction, super-low latency and sample-accurate synchronization across the entire network. All Dante devices automatically discover one another, and the entire system is managed by the easy-to-use Dante Controller software on any connected PC or Mac. Most importantly, every Dante device can connect to every other Dante device – no questions asked. All Dante AVIO adapters are fully compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM) for IT-level security and management. AES67 is supported for connection to non-Dante networks.
AVIO Common Features:
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz (48 kHz for USB)
- Excellent dynamic range, SNR and THD performance
- Configurable gain / attenuation (analog input and output models only)
- Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion (AES3 model only)
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Dante Domain Manager ready