Whether in the rehearsal room or on a stage of any size, the dynamic TG V50 is an excellently tuned live vocal microphone. Especially notable are its balanced sound that is both powerful and natural, its very wide pick-up range thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, and its high feedback rejection; the whole product range is also outstanding in its handling, ruggedness, look and touch. The readiness of the TG V50 is also impressive – plug it in and it’s ready. It is advantages like these that will win it many fans for use in lead and backing vocals of all music genres as well as by professional rental companies and sound technicians.
• Cardioid polar pattern
• Rugged construction
• Excellent transducer isolation
• TG V50 s version with on/off switch
• Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag.
- Transducer type : Dynamic
- Operating principle : Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency response : Close miking :: 50 - 17,000 Hz / Distant miking (measured at 1 m):: 80 - 17,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage : 2.4 mV/Pa (-52.5 dBV) ±3 dB
- Nominal impedance : 600 Ω
- Load impedance : ≥ 2 kΩ
- Connection : XLR, 3-pin, male
- Dimension : Length - 185 mm :: Shaft diameter - 23/35 mm :: Head diameter - 54 mm
- Weight : 270 g